ConnexFM 2023 is an annual event for multi-site facility management professionals of all levels. The event offers valuable networking opportunities, a comprehensive industry exhibition, and informative education and experiential learning sessions that cover key skills, trends, and solutions. Organizations of all types will be able to benefit from the cutting-edge insights gained at ConnexFM 2023, such as retailers, healthcare facilities, entertainment venues, banks, and more!
Let’s take a look at what attendees can expect from ConnexFM 2023 and where you can find National Facilities Direct to learn more about our latest solutions and services.
ConnexFM 2023: What to Expect at the Largest Event in Facility Management
ConnexFM 2023 features an impressive array of FM exhibitors and educational sessions to foster a collaborative, innovative atmosphere where FMs can come together to discuss new ideas and build partnerships. With keynote speakers including Terry Bradshaw and Mandy Rennehan, this year’s conference is designed to provide attendees with the essential tools to lead their organizations into the future. Industry experts and professional speakers will provide key takeaways, solutions, knowledge, and expertise to facilitate decision-makers, FMs and more. Attendees will gain crucial insights from expert speakers on topics that matter most in the current market. Let’s explore some of this year’s content topics we’re most excited about.
- Bridging Relationships: This topic focuses on new methods and ways of doing business to enhance existing partnerships and build relationships within diverse communities. The aim is to highlight, cultivate, and foster initiatives for the purpose of improving business relationships.
- The Evolving Professional: Content in this topic is intended to help attendees gain an understanding of their business objectives, sharpen their skills for making decisions, and successfully turn that knowledge into tangible results in both professional and personal arenas.
- Research and Industry Trends: These sessions provide objective and independent views and insights mainly focusing on the use of technology in facilities management.
- Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG): This content focuses on understanding ESG factors, ratings, its importance and relevance to the facilities management industry.
- Business Recipes for Success: The content within this topic is designed to deliver best practices and case studies to successfully elevate one’s business or business operations.
Join NFD at ConnexFM’s 2023 National Conference
National Facilities Direct is excited to announce our presence at the National ConnexFM Conference. Our team looks forward to networking with key industry leaders and introducing our self-performing, self-communicating and self-supported approach that offers cost savings and time efficiency.
At NFD, we specialize in offering customized maintenance solutions tailored specifically to every client’s individual needs. As a trusted self-performing company, we have eliminated the middleman, unified communication channels, simplified service requests, and sped up response and resolution times.
During the conference, we’ll be showcasing our latest solutions and services, including:
- Comprehensive maintenance programs that reduce cost, increase efficiency, and ensure compliance
- Advanced analytics tools that provide real-time insights into facility performance
- On-demand repairs and emergency services available 24/7/365
- Sustainable energy solutions that help reduce your carbon footprint
Discover the Future of Facility Maintenance Solutions
ConnexFM 2023 is the perfect opportunity to learn more about our facilities maintenance solutions. Our team of experts will be available to answer any questions, provide customized solutions and share insights into how these solutions can help improve your facility’s efficiency and reduce costs by up to 30%. Plus, you can win some amazing prizes!
Stop by Booth 129 at ConnexFM 2023 to learn more about our solutions and how we can help you achieve your facilities maintenance goals.
We look forward to seeing you there!